SUUSI

This is an unofficial blog, not managed by the SUUSI board. If you ever broke bread at SUUSI, you're welcome to email, Mark -at- Rauterkus -dot- com and request contributor status. Anyone can post comments or subscribe to the blog to get daily email as content updates.

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog: via Bloglet.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Words to the song: SUUSI Haze

SUUSI haze all in my brain
Six days just a little rain
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me but it's time to fly.

SUUSI haze all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Yeah I'm happy, I'm a devotee
Whatever it is y'all put a spell on me.

SUUSI haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You got me blowing', knowin' my mind
Go home tomorrow, it's the end of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home